By J. Kenneth Grider
Read Online or Download A Wesleyan-Holiness Theology PDF
Best christian theology books
Insights on religion & background is a compendium of informationbiblical, old, medical, and philosophical, with a marginally of humorleaving you desirous to learn it repeatedly. writer Gene Linzey makes use of his church and clinical heritage to give readers with not just the solutions, but in addition the root upon which to base them.
Why can we purchase what we purchase, vote the way in which we vote, consume what we devour and say what we are saying? Why can we have the buddies we've, and paintings and play as we do? it truly is our selection? sure, yet there are forces, usually unseen, that form each selection we make and each motion we take. those hidden, life-shaping values and concepts usually are not promoted via geared up religions or rival philosophies yet fostered by means of cultural behavior, life and the institutional constructions of society.
Take a trip via events in response to outdated and New testomony prophecy to determine the outstanding way forward for those that persist with Jesus Christ - and the unlucky finish of these who don't.
Christian Dogmatics is a two-volume survey of loci of Christian doctrine, every one handled commonly by way of its biblical foundations, ancient culture, and modern importance. quantity 1 discusses dogmatics, the Trinity, the identification of God, construction, sin, and Christology. quantity 2 treats atonement, the Holy Spirit, ecclesiology, the sacraments, justification by means of religion, and eschatology.
- God and the Public Square
- From Clement to Origen: The Social and Historical Context of the Church Fathers
- Redemption Redeemed: A Puritan Defense of Unlimited Atonement
- Pattern Of Sound Doctrine: Systematic Theology At The Westminster Seminaries: Essays in Honor of Robert B. Strimple
- The Task of Dogmatics: Explorations in Theological Method (Los Angeles Theology Conference Series)
- The Resurrection Effect: Transforming Christian Life and Thought
Additional resources for A Wesleyan-Holiness Theology
A Wesleyan-Holiness Theology by J. Kenneth Grider